Sunday, November 25, 2007

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving this year was a real good time. I got to spend lunch time with the Straws...even cousin Kenny was there! We simply dont see him enough! Although when he is there... we resort to being 14 again! Later Memphis and I headed over to Kelly and Janet's for Thanksgiving with my in-laws. I was in charge of the veggie tray and drinks. (maybe because you cant mess those two up) Ha ha! Dinner was great... we played games and the girls ditched the sleeping, football watching boys to watch a chick flick. I simply don't see enough of those these days. :) Friday morning Mike and his mom fought the crowds, I worked for a few hours and then we all headed back out to shop... and really it wasn't that bad. We even hit up the outlets in Park City. (one of my favorite places to spend money). Linda introduced me to Moose Munch... it's Carmel popcorn with cashews and almonds... not to mentioned a few pieces are covered in chocolate! Yum! Bruce Linda and Austin were here only about 29 hours, but all in all... it was a great time!








No comments: