Monday, April 28, 2008

happy birthday memphis!

Our Little Ducks Fan... just like her daddy.

It's hard to believe it's been a year already!

We had her birthday party on Saturday... it started as a BBQ, but it was a little on the chili side, so we finished with the cake and presents at Grandma Straw's house. Memphis wasn't so sure of the singing and everyone staring at her. It was actaully pretty funny. I really thought she would dig right into the cake, but i was WRONG. It's ok... it left more cake for me! Ha!



It was a fun weekend... I never knew when people said "they grow up fast" that they meant THIS fast.

10 comments:

Doney Days said...

She is so dang cute! Happy Birthday Memphis!

Jenilee said...

She is adorable!!! Yes, they grow up so fast.

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

I love her little smile. It just melts your heart!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lance and Becky said...

Happy Birthday! She is such a little doll! Love her pictures, and I love her name!

Taylor said...

i am so glad we were there with the whole fam to celebrate! she is such a little cutie melissa!

Olivia McCord said...

Happy birthday Memphis! Love, Holden

PS - I'll be one in 2 weeks. Want to eat cake with me? I'll have my mommy call your mommy.

Stacey said...

the little curly Q ribbon in her hair is entirely way too cute!

Ben Arkell said...

Oregon Ducks?? You're kidding right? If you ever need a Y outfit, just let Gina know.

Doney Days said...

So I have no idea what's going on in your life because there are no new posts. Hmmm... What should we do about this little sitch?