Friday, May 30, 2008

Wedding Hair

I was lucky enough to be Jen's "hair dresser" for her wedding. This was the day we took her bridals. It was a beautiful day and a lot of fun for me to be a part of.

If you like what you see... good-it's the only up do I know how to do. :)


You will NEVER guess who gave her this idea...


Oh yeah, and here is where Jen and I perfected such an up do...

This is my cousin Lauren, who married Jen's little brother... turns out we do one good wedding up do AND make GREAT match makers!!!!

2 comments:

Taylor said...

YEA! i noticed that it was the same pose you did for your wedding. that's funny! and i loved what you said about your up-do...it's the only one you know how to do! haha! oh...i miss you! i wish you were coming down with the girls in a few weeks! that would be SO fun!

The Skousens said...

That's right, you both do one excellent up-do and are some amazing matchmakers!!! Jen's hair looked so good...you did a fabulous job Meliss! I love how you both did the same pose at your bridals! When I saw Jen's pic I realized that it was just like yours (and I seriously loved your make-up in your bridal picture)!!!