Sunday, July 13, 2008

Jamba Juice LOVER




There a few things in life that just go with being pregant... jamba juice is one of them. It's cold and refreshing and seems to be the perfect fit eating. Most the time eating just makes me mad, cause I feel sick afterward, regaudless of what I just ate. So, needless to say... I love my "juice". Well as it turns out, so does Memphis! You should have seen her, she had one taste and I never really got it back. Brain freeze and all she just kept drinking.

1 comment:

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

HAHAHA LOVE the pregnancy eats! When I was pregnant, I would go the Jama Juice on 4th South, get a giant one, then go to Einstein's and get a dozen Sunflower Bagels with Strawberry cream cheese and eat to my heart's content. It's a wonder I only gained 20 pounds....