Sunday, August 24, 2008

week one...comes and goes!

I'm not going to lie... two kids is harder than one! Ha! I'm T I R E D...

that being said, our little man is such a sweetheart. He is a good baby. Memphis seems to be ok most the time but she is need of a little extra attention and love. I guess these things are to be expected. She calls Damien Doggie on a regular basis... not really sure why, but i assure her, he is not a dog. :)

It's nice being here at my moms, Mike is back at work and coaching football again this year... lucky for us Hallmans love Memphis so much they watch her during practice. (Hallmans son Joseph is on Mike's team) Chase, Kristi and my mom seem to really know when their help is needed. For that we are greatful.

Breast feeding seems harder this time. I dont know why. Lets just be honest... IT HURTS! WHaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.

Speaking of feeding, it's that time again... wish me luck! ha ha ha








7 comments:

The McOmie Seven said...

Wow,
Damien sure looks just like Memphis did. They are so cute together. I am so glad that you have help. Two kids is just a joke sometimes, huh? I am really glad to see that you are doing good. Call me sometime when you get a spare minute (yah right)! I love you all,
Jessica

Taylor said...

he is such a cutie melissa!!!!! :) hey, now all we have to wait for is shauna...cuz stacey still has a few months! oh wow...it's going to be crazy with 3 new babies in your family. how fun!! hope you are doing good!!! :) love you!

The Whitaker Family said...

LOVE the pics-- thanks for posting them all! I'm reading and learning and trying to get all hyped for my 2nd too. AAAAAAAAA!!!! Hang in there, hon and be sure to load me down on the wisdom later, ok?

Andy and Sara said...

Congrats Melissa! Your kids are so cute! I hope things get a little easier in the feeding department!

Allison Claire said...

Congrats! He is a cutie!

Laura W said...

How are things going now that you'd settled in a little bit? :) It's a crazy juggling game with the 2 little ones, isn't it?!? I hope all is well! He's darling!

MissLed said...

Congratulation Melissa! He is beautiful.