Wednesday, September 10, 2008

New Wheels


So, we have been looking for a double stroller for a few months now, but today I bought this one on KSL! It was only $40 and it's in really great condition! YEA! Can't wait to use it at the fair on Friday and the airport in a few weeks! WHooo hoooo! If kinda feels like pushing a bus, but I guess thats life with two kids for ya!

By the way, Memphis LOVES walks. Her and Grandma Straw go almost every morning together. Like I said we have been shopping around for a while and a few weeks ago we were at Sears and I put Memphis is one of the display strollers to see how she fit. It was a little heartbreaking to have to take her out with getting to actually ride in it. Excitement shattered... and all of Sears got to hear it!

2 comments:

Jenilee said...

Double strollers are so nice, and even better when you get a good deal. We were not planning on buying one since they are so expensive, but really needed one and were so blessed one day when a friend called up and asked if we needed a double stroller. I love when people pass on what they don't need anymore.

The McOmie Seven said...

Melissa,
I love the stroller. It's so nice, isn't it. It saves me all the time. I hope that you are doing great. I would love to call and visit you sometime. Let me know when you can talk for a minute.
Love you,
Jessica