Saturday, October 18, 2008

Roloff Farms

Last week Mike and I took a little trip to Oregon (where his parents live) and made a stop by Roloff Farms. It was everything I thought it would be and more!!!


The imfamous sign before entering the farm.



Amy Roloff (the mom). I had to crop this picture down because the full size one...looks really awkward. I look far to tall crouching next to her. She was so nice, and really liked the name Memphis and then proceeded to tell me, she was headed out to Tennessee this month.



Mike and Damien... chillin' on the Western Tour



The House. Anyone who watches the show knows they recently remodled. The house looks awesome!!!!



Cars left to right. Jeremy's camero he just had to have... not running. The Nova is going to be Mollies and then Amy's sweet truck!




The Tree House



The Bridge. I wish we could have stopped and taken pictures on it. It just looked so cool. It was such a beautiful day.


We did get to stop and get off at the Western Town. This is Matt Roloff's parents.





The Pumpkin Patch







And lastly... Matt working and recording for next season!

It was such a fun day, I am so glad we got to go!!!! I would do it again next year in a heart beat!

3 comments:

Jen Hunter said...

That's so funny you went to the farm. It looks pretty cool though. I can't believe they just let you come in and have free reign. And Memphis is getting so big. I miss her, and you of course.

Heather S. said...

That's pretty cool! It's like they're movie stars! It looks like a cool place to be!

The Whitaker Family said...

Heehee, we like that show too! I'm gonna make sure Randy sees your pics too-- that was fun to see. I'll bet even funner to go there! Thanks for sharing...