Sunday, October 26, 2008

Shake It


VS.



If you live in Utah you have heard of Iceberg, yes? I have some pretty fond memories of good times spent at good ol' Iceberg. It was about a year ago that I noticed the ice cream tasted totally different. Being in the food bussiness, I asked their supplier if they had changed their ice cream. Sure enough, much to my dismay... they had indeed changed it. Now it tasted like a giant cup of air. Yum? Icebergs are popping up every now... I even heard they are building outside of Utah. I just think as they get bigger their quality is suffering. Last time we went (which will be my last time ever) I ordered a peanut butter cup shake. It was icecream, magic shell chocolate and some peanut butter. Ummm, I'm sorry, but that is NOT what I ordered! :) Rage! So I just wanted to fill you in on a great shake shoppe. Riley's. It's in West Jordan. It's small, but talk about quality! I have offically been in the food bussiness 11 years now. (crazy, huh??) As I have always worked for the "little guys"... I support them as often as I can.
If you are in the area... give them a try!!!

8133 S. Redwood Road, West Jordan


click here to check out their website!

3 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

Dang it, I love iceburg...haven't been for a while, but man, I can't believe they changed it!

Gina said...

I totally agree. The last time I went to Iceberg I didn't like it at all. And I have been to Riley's and it is really good. Too bad I don't live closer to it.

The McOmie Seven said...

Hey,
I just wanted to tell you that I miss you. It's hard to find a friend who puts up with me the way that you did.
Thanks for everything that you always did for me.
Love you,
Jessica