Sunday, April 12, 2009

Nine Years Ago Today!!!!



Funny how turning 30 was fine, but the fact I left on my mission 9 years ago makes me feel old-Go figure!!!

I LOVED my mission! Sure- I wasn't perfect, I even made some really dumb mistakes but all in all it was one of greatest experiences ever! I was able to learn and grow so much, teach amazing people about the gospel. Mostly--- I cherish my mission family. I have kept in touch with so many of them and to this day they bless my life more than they know.

Happy Anniversary to my MTC district!















3 comments:

The Skousens said...

Wow, I can't believe that it's already been 9 years...I can still remember your farewell!!!

Bennifer said...

That is so crazy! I love the pics, you look SO young, so young, leave me breathless! HAHAH I'm so cool. I will never forget those days and you will never forget that I waited for you! Little Reky that whore!

Jenilee said...

Love it. I am sure glad I was able to be a part of the best 3 months of your mission. Good old Millington.