Saturday, April 11, 2009

Take me to the Sun... or the Rain

So Mike's Uncle Ken got married this weekend. We decided last minuet to head down to Mesquite and see Mike's Mom and Grandma. When we were putting together this quick get a way, I had daydreams of WARM weather and me---POOL SIDE.



Ok-I swear the Oregoners brought it with them.

It was a super quick trip, we drove down on Friday and came back after the wedding on Saturday.

On Friday we went to the Clark County Fair. Mike's brother Rhan has a good friend who lives in Clark County-so we met up with her and had a great time. We saw animals, drank Texas Twister, ate yummy BBQ (the real stuff), watched a dance show and Mike played some super cool carnival game.

Oh and Mike attempted to ride a bull!













April 11, 2009

The Wedding





Ken and Betty Leth

2 comments:

Jimmy, Cassie and Family said...

Next time your down this way, look me up. I would love to meet your family!

The Skousens said...

Spur of the moment trips are always the best! Looks like you guys had a lot of fun!!!