Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Happy Birthday Dad!




It's almost midnight, and I am beyond tired. Blah! But I couldn't go to bed with out wish my dad a happy birthday. Today he would be 54. He was one of the happiest people I have ever known. A total nerd sometimes...but that's the way we liked him. He was always serving those around him, a simple man who loved his family and we knew it. Despite how much I miss him, I am thankful for the gospel and my knowledge of knowing I will see my dad again. I know he still watches over us, and is close in our times of need.
Happy Birthday Dad! I love you!


4 comments:

JeSs said...

I know he is missed by many. I never knew him, but almost every memory of the extended fam Grandma BB has told, he is in them! It is so neat to hear what a great and special man he is. Happy Birthday to Him!

Taylor said...

I didn't relize it was his Birthday! Not gunna lie...i saw your post and started crying! I miss him very much! We love you Paul!!

Stacey said...

awww I miss him too!

The Skousens said...

What a sweet post Melissa...I love those pictures! He really was such a great man, I miss him too!