Friday, February 27, 2009

Helpful lil Memi... :)


This is Mike btw. This morning after I showered and got dressed, I left my socks, shoes, hat, and sweatshirt off. After about 10 min or so, Memphis decides that I need to finish getting dressed. She first brings my socks and tries putting them on my feet. After I help her get them on correct, she grabs my shoes and does the same thing. I think she's satisfied with that but no. She grabs my hat and puts it on my head. Yet still not satisfied, she decides it's too cold for just a t-shirt and hands my sweatshirt to me and started clapping.

She is always doing things like that. She'll grab Damien's binky when it falls and put it back in his mouth (when we're looking, otherwise she'll stick it in her mouth and hide). Memi will also put dirty diapers in the trash, tell us when she's stinky, and try to help change diapers. She is so much fun to be around and very loving to both Melissa and I as well as her little brother.

2 comments:

Pj.steph said...

How cute. She's a great little helper. Give her a break with the binky thing. I used to steal my brother's as well when I already had my own. Its a hard habit to break. :)

Olivia McCord said...

That was really smart to have a girl first! What a sweetheart.