Sunday, February 1, 2009

Super Bowl Sunday Fun

Well Mike and I are in Oregon again... we wanted to fly one last time before we have to start paying for Memphis. THAT is just three short months away. However, we do have one more family va-ca planned in March. We will be going to Nauvoo with Brett, Marie and their three kids. Like I said, taking advantage for free flying for the kiddos. Ok, so we're in Oregon and today we had a great time watching the super bowl, eating lots and lots of good food and just hanging out, enjoying each others company. Naturally my one request is the never ending DR Pepper! :)








6 comments:

Taylor said...

smith family=good lookin family!! such cute boys! l0l...anyways...i love the picture of mike! his peperoni boobies! haha. and oh my gosh...i need to see 'dame'...he looks like such a sweetheart! :o)

The Skousens said...

Oh fun, I didn't know that you guys were in Oregon! Looks like you are all having fun! That third picture is adorable of Damien! I need to see your kids, they're getting so big!!!

Bennifer said...

I hope you guys had fun. Dame is so cute. He's changed so much. Can't wait to see you!

Liz and Lorin without Borders said...

I know you love Dr. Pepper, but you had to choose a football team to cheer for....cardinals or steelers? Dr. Pepper wasn't an option.

Shantelle said...

I finally found your blog again since getting a new computer! (I know, it's not hard...I've just been lazy.) I love the pics of your cute family. We have a new blog now through blogspot. It's joshandshantelle.blogspot.com. Hope all is going well! It was fun to see you at lunch the other day.

The Newest Allen said...

Guess we'll be seeing you guys in March then! How fun!