Thursday, December 6, 2007

Christmas Survey

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrap… so much more fun!
2. Real tree or Artificial? Real…
3. When do you put up the tree? Dec 5-6! This year at least! Last year we didn’t have one. I hope it’s exciting again when the kid(s) are older. Right now… it seems like so much effort.
4. When do you take the tree down? Growing up we usually left for Grandma’s house Christmas day, so it came down ON Christmas day!
5. Do you like egg nog? That is a big fat NO!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? Maybe the Barbie pool, my bike (it was blue with a banana seat) or maybe even my scooter.
7. Do you have a nativity scene? No. So not Christian huh?
8. Hardest person to buy for? Well I guess Chase and Kristi, since we have them and no gift yet.
9. Easiest person to buy for? Memphis!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Cards, for sure… again the intention is there… just no effort.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? A break-up?
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? While you were sleeping.
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? Ehhh, whenever.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas gift? I don’t think so.
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Clear… always clear.
17. Favorite Christmas song? Oh my gosh there are sooo many!
8. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home… well down to Riverton!
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yup, Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donder, and Blitzen...& Rudolph ! Harry Connick Jr. taught me well!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? Star
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or Morning? Morning
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? Driving in snow… don’t get me wrong, I love snow-just not driving in it!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? So I married into a family which buys out hallmark every year… and it’s great! Love all the hallmark ornaments! This year I am very excited about our Yosemite ornament too! They are little hiking boots cause we are such big hikers. In all fairness we did hike up to Bridal Veil Falls! It was a long hike. (wink wink)
24. Favorite Christmas dinner? Turkey again… don’t love ham! Thank you UPS… they give them out every year… mike and my mom both work there… needless to say we have a lot of turkeys! (and not just the meat kind)
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Just today I told Mike all I want is a detail job on my car. He details cars and mine looks like crap… why?

No comments: