Monday, December 17, 2007

Mormon Tabernacle Choir

On Saturday our family got to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir Christmas Concert. Over 1 million people tried getting tickets and only 81,000 actually got some-we just happen to be 8 of them! I will admit everyone in the family tried, we only got one set, but we were excited to have the opportunity to go. I went once before when i first got home from my mission. It's a great way to celebrate the holiday. It was a cold night, but as always downtown is breath taking a fun to be a part of. The concert was fabulous!





6 comments:

Olivia McCord said...

Sounds like a great experience (no pun intended:)

Jenilee said...

That would definitely get a you into the Christmas Spirit. I bet it was wonderful. I miss temple square this time of year.

Ben Arkell said...

We did the same thing-had like 10 people try and get tickets, and luckily one did. It was great-this is the 3rd year we've gone. We're lucky!

The Skousens said...

You guys were pretty lucky then to get so many tickets! Sounds like you guys had a wonderful time...I want to go to that sometime!

Heather S. said...

good to see you on here! We are officially linked sister! Looks like you had fun, I heard it was a REALLY good concert!

Doney Days said...

Ok, Liss. We need some updated blogs! How are you feeling?