Sunday, December 2, 2007

Happy Anniversary to US!

It was 10 years ago that I met Karen, Heather and Jen... so we decided to get a hotel room for the night and girl talk into the wee hours of the morning.





We started the night at Chili's. We even got dessert!






A toast to us and million memories we've made!



Jen and I


Karen and Heather


10 years, really??


We were SHOCKED to wake up to a winter wonderland!!!! We got 6 inches that night. Winter is finally here, I guess!


A special thanks to Christian, Dan, Mike and Heidi for watching the kiddos! We had a great time, and can't wait to do it again next year.

3 comments:

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

HAHAHA I love us!! Where's the video????

The Skousens said...

Ummmm, so Matt and Lauren need to be in the list of names for those who watched the kiddos too...just kidding, but not really, lol! I am so glad that you girls had so much fun!

Doney Days said...

Ok, so I was just about to type "I love us", then I saw that Karen had typed it. But I really do love us! I need the pics and video! :) Are we going to put it on Youtube? Love ya!