Saturday, December 8, 2007

Winter Wonderland!


So today Mike and I headed to my mom's house to have oil changes on our cars. (thanks chase) As you can see, for the second weekend in a row we got a good sized snow storm.

Even Uncle Cliff joined in the fun!!!!

Memphis was such a good sport! She loved being outside with everyone... even with her rudolph nose!

Chase and Mike had a good time making fun of how much longer Kristi and I took to roll our balls around the yard.

This picture shows Mr Snowman's heigth. Keep in mind Chase is 6'6" standing on the ground... and Kristi is 5'4"... so here you have a very tall Snowman. People were driving and laughing at us!

Grandma Straw tried hard to keep her warm.

It was a fun afternoon! The hot cocoa afterwards wasnt so bad either!

7 comments:

Lance and Becky said...

That snowman is SWEET! That's hard to beat man! The snow is awesome huh!

Olivia McCord said...

Your snowmen definitely beat Kjell's snowman, but I won't tell:)

plainoldsarah said...

looks like a ton of fun! i'm jealous - it brought back memories of my college days.

Jenilee said...

I wish we could get some snow like that out here in NY. We don't have any right now. Looks like a lot of fun. Memphis is getting so big!

MissLed said...

How did I not know you had a blog??? I love it! Don't tell anyone that I'm publishing pictures of houses in the ward. :) That one is just a little over the top. I make all of my friends drive by it because I just can't do it justice by trying to explain it.

Awesome snowman by the way!

Christian and Karen Robinson said...

Hmmm, I still hate the snow - awesome snowman though!!

natalie horrocks said...

HOLY COW.. THAT THING IS HUGE!!
MEMPHIS IS SO CUTE!!