Saturday, November 15, 2008

3 months today!





Happy 3 months Damien!!!!

Three months alreday??? Could we love our little man any more? I highly doubt it. He is such a happy baby. He has the greatest smile. He gets so excited when you stand him up or lay him on the ground. He sleeps pretty well... we have our rough nights but over all I just can't complain. Memphis has really learned the role of big sister. She is still very young and can't do much for him, but she is concerned when he cries, wants to kiss him all the time and is always trying to share her food or drink. We feel so blessed to have such great kids.

6 comments:

The Skousens said...

Time seriously flies by, it's hard to believe that our babies are already 3 months old! Damien is adorable, I just love him!!!

Olivia McCord said...

What a doll!

Taylor said...

he is adorable! :o) i love happy babies!!

Jenilee said...

What a cutie! I love his big eyes!

Ally said...

Oh My Goodness...where does time Go?
He is adorable Melissa!!! I want to see you all so badly!!!

The Whitaker Family said...

WOW he's darling!!!!!!!!! Glad to hear things are going well. You give me hope for adjusting to two...