Sunday, November 23, 2008

coldplay

Just a little update on our sweet win last week. The concert was fantastic. We had a really good time. Unfortunately we were not able to have any thing signed. I had the pic from my last post blown up to a 12 x 18 print. I will still frame it, though. They also tood a group shot instead of taking a picture with 25 different cameras. So 101.9 will post those pictures this week, I'm sure. Chris Martin is very entertaining. During the sound check he made fun of himself and wanted to assure us they wouldn't be wearing jogging clothes at the concert. The wrist bands that made us extra special. (don't worry, I haven't cut mine off yet)

Chris wore his hood during most of the sound check. Kinda annoying.

Hood off! Yea!!!


Cute Parker and me... he will be missed. He's been my drive home DJ for two years, now. He and Chris Martin are friends... so during the encore Chris dedicated "Yellow" to him.

Mike and I, having a great time!

My favorite parts would have to be:
-the sound check...up close and personal time with Chris
-Viva la Vida sing along.
-Chris dancing around the stage was a crack up
-the band joining the lower bowl for a two song set...
-the encore wait... where 100's of people had their cell phones out dancing to the music... it looked SuPER COOL!

We got home around midnight... it was a long day. I swear, getting old is lame!

5 comments:

Hannah said...

I am totally jealous!

Doney Days said...

Looks and sounds like so much fun! I'm glad you guys won! You deserve it!

TC said...

Okay, so I am WAY jealous that you got to go to that concert. How fun. Where did you go on your mission?

Heather S. said...

Sounds like you and I totally hooked it up with the COLDPLAY! Well, okay- you were WAY better off and for that I'm jealous- but scoring free tickets to one of the best bands EVER is top notch in my world! Wasn't it great? I sometimes wanted to pee my pants during it... a little. Then I just decided to use the restroom instead.

The Smiths said...

It WAS great! :) I loved every minuet! Now if only I could find a cool unofficial shirt from the tour online...